If you’re looking for a way to spice up your contact forms without having to pay for custom web development, you’ve come to the right place! xioup’s innovative new service, WebFormGlue, integrates Formstack (Online Form Builder) web forms with the BatchBook (Your Social CRM), and support for other SaaS applications is on the way.
Before we get in to the details, please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey to help us understand your web form and application integration needs:
Note: The survey form is a WebFormGlue integrated Formstack form. As soon as you submit the form, your survey answers and contact information will be saved in our BatchBook account.
Benefits of WebFormGlue
WebFormGlue inserts the data entered into your Formstack forms directly and instantaneously into your BatchBook database. It allows you to take advantage of the following powerful Formstack features, and still have your contact data go straight into BatchBook:
- Take control of your contact forms’ styling
- Add contact forms directly to your website
- Add validation rules and required fields to your contact forms
- Send an automated, personalized confirmation email to each new contact as soon as he submits a form
- Take advantage of Formstack’s existing integrations with third party applications like MailChimp, Chargify and FreshBooks
- Create special forms geared to mobile devices
- Your sales team can use these forms to easily input new contact data that they collect while on the road or at conferences
- Take a look at this example. It’s a simple, narrower version of the previously-linked survey form.
- Collect data calculated based on user input
- Automatically generate a calculated estimate for each contact – and send the estimate to him in the confirmation email!
- Collect file attachments along with other form data, and easily add them to each new contact’s record
- Add hidden fields to your forms
- Create multi page forms, forms with Captcha SPAM protection and “save progress and return later” functionality
- Automatically notify the right people in your organization as soon as each contact form is submitted
- Collect important information like referrer data, Google Analytics data, geolocation data and more, automatically
- Get all of the data collected via your Formstack web forms directly into BatchBook — no manual entry required!
Alternatives to WebFormGlue
Until now, you’ve had four options for getting data into BatchBook: manual entry, data import, BatchBook’s own Web Forms and custom-built web forms.
Manual Entry: If you’ve got a contact form on your web site that only sends you emails, you’re living in the stone age. Get your contacts to do the work for you!
Data Import: BatchBook’s data import facilities are excellent when you’re first setting your account up and want to get all of your existing customers imported into the application, but it’s not the best way to get new contact data into the system as you collect it. The import process consists of several unnecessary, time-wasting steps that WebFormGlue does away with forever.
BatchBook Web Forms: BatchBook’s web forms get you closer to the ideal, but they’re simple, basic and and not very flexible. They do save submitted data straight into your BatchBook account, but you can’t set required fields or validation rules, and you have no control over your the forms’ styling, for starters.
Custom-Built Web Forms: You can do almost anything with a custom-built web form, but they require time and technical skill to implement. If you’re not able to make one of these on your own, you’ll have to hire someone (hint, hint) to build it for you. Unfortunately the price for a completely customized option may be too high for many small businesses.
We’re not quite ready to release the service to the public. Right now we’re working on a nice user interface that will make it easy for non-technical users to configure their own WebFormGlue integrations between Formstack and BatchBook, and we’re also adding some powerful new features that make it possible to set up much more complex integrations and automations across multiple SaaS applications.
We’re planning to roll out the service for public sign-up
in mid September ASAP
Our first integration is between Formstack and BatchBook, but it won’t be the last. We plan to add support for other form-builders and custom-built HTML forms, as well as other third party SaaS applications. Our goal is to create a service that allows you to use a single web form and map it to as many third party applications as you need to.
Further on, we’re looking at different ways we can allow users to easily and quickly set up integrations between different applications with APIs.
Stay tuned for more, and if you haven’t done it yet, don’t forget to:
While taking the survey, you’ll have the opportunity to sign up for email updates on WebFormGlue progress and request a screen shot of the BatchBook record that’s created by WebFormGlue when you submit the form.